Day 1...

It's hard to say what part I love most about filmmaking but production clearly is one of the best moments. When you have crew and talent that work together for the project and not egos, the results are amazing!
I don't know why people don't want writers on set. They can be so handy.
The first day we had our writer/co-producer, Chris, on set delivering new lines as needed. A tremendous advantage! We had a suggestion from EUSTACE, Johnathan, that turned into one of the more hysterical moments in the day. Tarina, our Director of Photography, added more style with cleverly staged shots. Basically, everyone did an amazing job and that is truly a testimate to Todd's preparation and willingness to listen to fellow artists. He's a fantastic person to work with at least once in your lifetime! I know...I'm using up my free pass ~
"Listen here newbie..." Virgil has all the best lines!
Especially...
Kristen is less then impressed with a melon baller one of her guests gave her for a gift!
Todd and Tarina (the camera department) set up more shots...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home