Saturday, January 28, 2006

Staged Reading















We just had our read through with most of our cast at the director (Todd Wade's) house.
It came to life!

Check out our cast and key crew~

From top left: Shawn, Alan, Josh, Jeff, Todd, Ronna, Christine, Jeremy, Joan,Linda, Jonathon, Debra, Sandy, Erin, Chris & Tommy on the floor!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Linda;
I just visited the entire blog site from wrap to beginning and I must say it was a sentimental tour for me. You have created a memorable archive of a special movie making, friend making experience! Thank you so much for your dedication in creating this on top of all the other things you do! ( busy lady! ) Through this whole experience, your blog has been engaging and entertaining not to mention the great photos you've captured here... and still is! I wish I had a book like this that I could visit from time to time... hey we could call it "The Wedding Video Blog Book"! oy vey! Like you need something more on your plate!
Love you. xox
Ronna & Alan

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home