Casting with Broadrange...
Debra is amazing! She is new to casting but the thing I love most about her is her energy and enthusiasm. This woman is terminally happy :) And she has great friends that help her. I met Debra when I was producing a film called PERFECT that ended up falling apart...imagine that! How often does that happen :)Anyway, when Todd and I started to put LOOK@ME together, we knew it had to be non-union but we wanted it to be as professional as possible, starting with casting! So we hired Debra for an outrageous fee (big smiles) and she helped us weed through all the submissions and find some amazing new talent. Unfortunately, they had to move to Texas half way through filming so she didn't get to see the project finished or screened...
But, she moved back just in time to help cast THE WEDDING VIDEO. She brought in some great talent, we had two casting sessions and a call back for the lead of CHRIS and EUSTACE. Finally, we decided, added some amazing talent from other pictures we've done and so now we have our cast!
Here's the cast:CHRIS (Jeff Kueppers)
BLAINE (Josh Adamson)
KRISTEN (Christine Blackburn)

VIRGIL CRUMB (Alan Waserman) and
EUSTACE (Jonathan Williams)

KEVIN (Chris Pentzell)
JENNIFER (Ronna Jones)
LEO (Tommy Giavocchini) Debra and CINNAMON (Erin Cambell)


MELBA (Joan Blair) TONY (Jeff Doba)


LARA (Sophia Trone) TRISH (Elina Madison)

1 Comments:
Wow! Great cast!!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home