Location Scouting with Sandy

Sandy and I have been busy wrangling up locations for the movie. So far we've added: The Wedding Store, Casa Vino, Salon Soma, The Belmont Athletic Club, Murphy's Pub, Rossmoor Pastries, Kiki Originals, Brunswick Rossmoor Bowl, Cardio Beat, Rolling Hills Prepartory School, 36/36 Club and La Creperie Cafe! It's been a great week :)
Sandy is our Associate Producer. She's my right hand. Basically, she accomplishes anything I can't or don't have time for. Including helping find locations, accumulating props and costumes and all that detailed paperwork!
The photo is Jeff Cozart of THE BELMONT ATHLETIC CLUB and Sandy Robinson.
Sandy is our Associate Producer. She's my right hand. Basically, she accomplishes anything I can't or don't have time for. Including helping find locations, accumulating props and costumes and all that detailed paperwork!
The photo is Jeff Cozart of THE BELMONT ATHLETIC CLUB and Sandy Robinson.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home