Friday, February 17, 2006

Day 4...

It was a light week with only one day...but it was 7 pages! Woo hoo :) We started out early at my house, first watching edited scenes by our director/editor, Todd Wade. I have to say...way better than dailies! Once Christine and Alan arrived, we started on the "Kristen interviews".

Sandy arranged for extra help through California State University Long Beach, so we had a couple of great interns join us, Paul and Nathan. They were a tremendous help to Tarina and Todd. Hope we didn't scare them away :)

Chris wrote some great new material, so we went a little longer than planned. While everyone broke down, Brooklyn and I took Christine and Jeff to the beach for a photo shoot...more props for next week. (we have a HUGE day at "Chris's Apt") Then we all went to lunch at New York's Upper Crust Pizza.

Al/Joe and Danny have been tremendous letting us shoot at their restaurant! They also make amazing food! We're especially thankful for that~



We also really appreciate the continual support of Tula and Salon Soma providing restrooms, power and a holding area for our hunky guys in our "Cigar Bar" scene!

The night ended at THE BOARDROOM. Not only do we appreciate the great location and cigars but also the fresh new talent of "Jack". The shop looks fantastic with all the new renovations! Thanks again for letting us come in and shoot!

I can't go without thanking our marvelous casting director, Debra, for arranging to have Joon, Fernando, Steven and Zachary make the trek to Long Beach for our little film:) Missed her that night but she is crazy busy casting more movies~ The guys were great! A big thank you to you all..."to Kristen"!

Sandy continued to wear different hats, getting some last minute wardrobe to suit up some of our cigar bar guys, booming, production managing and script supervising. What the heck am I doing on this thing???

I also want to personally thank Christine for not only being a great lead actress but also a studio teacher for Brooklyn! They learned all about Abraham Lincoln.


I especially like this hat of Sandy's. Could that be a future location behind her...hmmmm.

I won't go into what it took to get Alan out of the trash bin or Jeff's flippers! You'll have to see the movie for that one ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home