Day 3...


We just finished the meat and potatoes of this thing. Okay, Mr. Potatoe Head! The real question is...do we go with brand or generic? Which is funnier? You be the judge. I do expect comments... at least for this question!
As for the meat, we finished our first bedroom scene and the finale of the film. We've only just begun..."Carpenters". hee hee. That's a private joke for now ;) So yeah...today was the big day for Jennifer and Kevin! By the way...this is a PG-13 kind of flick so don't get too excited.
I do want to thank the Robinson family for the use of their home and I do mean HOME! It made a great location, trailer, equipment storage area, craft and meal area, makeup room, changing rooms, getaway for talent rehearsal etc.Also a special thanks to our entire cast/crew today for really pulling together and helping in the grip department by unloading, loading and moving equipment from room to room. I'm gonna have to work on getting some energetic people who want to work for the love of the project, a credit and a good meal to come help us in the future :)
Thank you New York's Upper Crust Pizza for great food! Everyone of us was stuffed silly and could barely work after our meal break. No wonder we never made it over to your location! See you really soon~Great work Todd, Tarina, Sandy, Chris, Ronna, Alan and me of course! The project gets more exciting every day.
And...another note of thanks for our newest executive producer, Eddy Kay! Without you and a few others, we would not be able to pursue our dream and make a great little film.

1 Comments:
Brand, baby! Brand! You need clearances? I got yer clearances right here! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home